Tuesday 25 February 2014

Why it makes sense to go for the Huawei Y320?



Being an urbane tech savvy professional, I take a lot of features in consideration while choosing a Smartphone for myself.  It is not only the brand recognition that I go for in making this crucial decision, but also the quality of the product that I am going to invest in.  Having used the Huawei Y320 for months, I can say one thing about my friends who chose the well known brands; they are jealous.  My decision go for the Chinese technological giant in case of Smartphone has made more sense than any of my friend or colleague who gave in to the temptation of Indian or Korean brands.   
Here is why it makes a lot of sense to buy the Huawei Y320:


Class apart features: The first thing about this Smartphone that captures your imagination as a consumer is the array of features it offers.  I have rarely seen a four inch Smartphone offering the top end Android operating system (OS) which is the 4.2 Jelly Bean.  The complement this OS, you have got a 1.3 GHz, Dual Core processor, Wife, 3G compatibility, 512MB RAM and 4GB ROM.  I was literally thrilled to have got such a wide variety of features in a phone that does not burn a hole in your pocket.  But there were friends who have reservations against buying a Chinese brand and hence suggested me to go for an Indian brand.  But the features of this phone are too many and too good to ignore for anybody and gave in to the temptation. 

Backed by R&D: My enthusiasm of technology always plays a big role in my decision making, when it comes to acquiring a new gadget.  I always make it a point to undertake proper online research buying a tech product.  Before making the payment online, I studied a lot of websites related to technology and was consequently impressed by the R & D prowess of the makers of this Smartphone.  Very few brands matched the research capability of Huawei.  This was the number one reason for me to go for this phone.

World-class Quality:  It is the quality of this phone that makes it a winner in the highly competitive arena of Smartphones.  Though I am a tech savvy person, I must confess that I am a rough user of gadgets.  In spite of the rough use, the phone has never given me a chance to complain about its performance.  The user interface is just flawless and is comparable with the phone that cost double its price.  The touch screen is highly responsive and makes it a pleasure to navigate screens while surfing the Internet over the phone.  What amazes you most as a user is its long battery life.  Compared to other phones, the battery life of Y320 is the best for it is armed with a 1350 mAh battery.  To top it all, it comes with a one year warranty which I think I am not going to claim anyway.

In all the Huawei Y320 is a versatile and dependable Smartphone for the new generation.   The best thing about this phone is that it comes from a world leader in technology. That is why it makes a lot of sense to go for this phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment